Legal translation is the translation of documents such as Certificates of Accuracy, Witness Statements, Depositions of Trust, Wills, Articles of Incorporation, Litigation Documents, Immigration Documents, Intellectual Property Rights, etc. While translating a legal text, our translator keeps in mind the legal system of the source text as well as the legal system of the target text. As part of our services, we offer:
- Extensive legal translation for international litigation, patents, anti-trust matters, mergers and acquisitions, and arbitrations
- We offer cost-effective solutions for translating only relevant documents
- Our linguists have extensive experience with large and complex cases
- We provide a legal-specific project management team
ARCMosaico is accomplished at creating, managing, translating, and distributing secure and accurate content for compliance and financial needs. We assist with the compliance process by translating and typesetting financial documents and transforming documents into print-ready formats.
Finance is a language in and of itself and therefore can be complicated. The challenge of clear financial translation is tackled by individuals who possess in-depth knowledge within finance, no matter what language the client requests. Typical financial documents include Financial Statements, Shareholders’ Agreements, Corporate Minutes, Investment Proposals, Underwriting Agreements, Future Contracts, Prospectuses, Insurance Policies and Claims, Fund Fact sheets, and more.
Subtitles are textual versions of the dialogue in films and television programs, usually displayed at the bottom of the screen. They can either be in the form of a written translation of a dialogue in a foreign language or a written rendering of the dialogue in the same language. Our subtitling team is adept at capturing the essence of the dialogue and translating it into accurate, on-screen text.
We provide subtitles for videos and DVDs. Video subtitles are created using the most sophisticated character generators and broadcast quality VTRs. Our DVD subtitle files are compatible with all major authoring systems, including Apple, Sonic Systems, and Adobe.
- Offered in various media formats such as VHS, Betamax, Film, and DVD
- Arial Unicode fonts
- Excellent editing for better readability and reading speed
- Localization to suit traditional and cultural norms
- High-quality and quick turnarounds
- Qualified and experienced language professionals
Our Medical translation service focuses on the translation of technical, regulatory, clinical, or marketing texts pertaining to pharmaceutical, medical device, or health care in general. We are able to work with the following types of documents:
- Case Report Forms
- Clinical Trials
- Drug Registration Documents
- IFUs and Inserts
- Informed Consent
- Installation Manuals
- Packaging and Labeling
- Marketing Collateral
- Operations Manuals
- Patient Information
- Toxicology Reports
- User Manuals